The first external filter with the technology to extend intervals between cleaning
EHEIM professionel 4+ – the latest evolutionary development in the professionel filter series. Incorporating a convenient new filter function to prolong service intervals - high-end technology for high performance.
The EHEIM professionel 4+ – our best external filter but
now with an integrated ‘emergency’ button.
We have adopted the many advantages of the professional 3 series – powerful performance, optimal energy efficiency, quiet operation, priming aid, safety hose adapter – but we have also improved the technology by incorporating the new ‘Xtender’ button.
In the event the output is reduced due to the fine filter media blocking, the button can be adjusted to redirect the flow. The biological filtration is main-tained and the service interval can be extended by a few days.
There are 3 sizes available for aquariums up to 250, 350 and 600 litres. The models 250 and 350 are also available with an integrated heater as thermo filter (T). In addition, the professionel 350e can be electronically controlled from a PC.
Advantages of the EHEIM professionel 4+ filter
- Premium class external filters with all the advantages of the professionel 3 series
- For aquariums from 120 lt to 600 lt
- Additional control function (Xtender) to counteract blocked filter media and extend intervals between cleaning
- Square canister for high stability and large filter volume
- High flow capacity with low energy consumption
- Adjustable pump output.
- High performance ceramic axle guarantees quiet running and durability
- Integrated self priming aid to initially prime the filter
- Safety hose adapter can only be removed when the valves are closed
- Top prefilter effectively traps large dirt particles and allows for longer service intervals. Simple to remove and easy to clean.
- Individually filter baskets with „Easy Clean“ grid
- Fully equipped with original EHEIM filter media and installation accessories.
High quality filtration technology with integrated features
professionel 4+ is the most advanced generation of our professionel external filters. The square canister offers stability, a large filter volume, is suitable for corners and doesn’t take up too much space.
Due to the new Xtender function, the intervals between cleaning the filter can be extended.
professionel 4+ filters are available in three sizes for aquariums up to 250, 350 and 600 litres.
- The 250 and 350 models are also available as thermo filters (T)
- The most advanced model is the high tech professionel 4e+ 350 which can be electronically controlled from a PC (see professionel 3e)
All professionel 4+ filters are characterized by a high flow capacity, low en-ergy consumption and additional features:
No more complicated suction methods! The self priming aid primes the filter system for a quick and easy start.
Safety hose adapter
Tap unit with 2 hose connectors - for safety reasons, the hose adapter can only be released when the valves are closed.
The top prefilter traps large particles of dirt and can be cleaned regularly, allowing the maintenance period between media cleaning to be
Individual filter baskets for biological and mechanical media. Baskets can be easily removed and the contents can be cleaned using the ‘Easy Clean’ grid. Simple to remove and easy to clean
„Xtender“ Control Function
If the media (fine filter pad) becomes blocked, the flow rate can be increased using the control function. The water will be re-directed but the biological filtration will be maintained - allowing the cleaning of the filter to be postponed for a few days.
EHEIM high performance bearings and ceramic axles guarantee quiet
running, long life and durability.
Ready to connect
All professionel filters will include original EHEIM filter media and the follow-ing corresponding accessories: inlet and outlet pipes, EHEIM quality hose and set up accessories.
EHEIM professionel 4e+ 350
|For aquariums of about.||180.00 l|
|For aquariums up to approx.||350.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx.||1,500.00 l|
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)||2.20 m|
|Power(50 Hz) to||10 watt|
|Power(50 Hz) of||35 watt|
|Filter volume||4.50 l|
|Pre filter volume||0.50 l|
|Container volume||7.40 l|
|Installation height||180.00 cm|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
|Packing||1 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||29.80 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||44.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||24.00 cm|
|Hose Ø Suction side(inside)||16.00/22.00 mm|
|Hose Ø Druckseite(inside)||16.00/22.00 mm|
|For outdoor use||no|