All-round flexibility with spherical head
EHEIM aquaball – the variable modular system with a spherical head. The outflow direction can be adjusted as required, the filter volume can be customised, different filter media can be used and it has much more besides…
With EHEIM aquaball we offer you an award-winning* internal filter concept with all-round benefits
The ball is the trick. The round pump head sits in a ball joint. This enables adjustment of the outflow direction as required. The flow rate is set by the output regulator. And the power-diffusor adjusts the air flow.
Due to its modular system the filter volume can be customised as required. The filter baskets are easy to clip in and remove and can be filled with a variety of filter media.
There are 3 models for small, medium and large aquarium (up to 180 l).
Benefits of EHEIM aquaball
- all-round adjustable pumphead to direct the outflow as required
- fitted with power-diffusor for strong oxygen enrichment and a wide jet nozzle for natural surface water movement
- modular construction
- for customised filter volume as
- for cleaning at different intervals to preserve bacteria cultures
- Easy removal and return of filter baskets with Easy-Klick locking system
- The filter baskets can be filled with different filter media
- Even water suction on all sides over almost the whole outside surface area
- The filter holders are secured to the glass with suction cups; the filter is easy to remove
- Suitable for aquariums with light to moderate stocking (few fish 2-6 cm); for fresh or marine water
- Complete with original EHEIM Filter media and ready for use
An all-round convincing concept
The ball shaped pumphead sits in a ball joint and can be turned right round. Thus the outflow of the filtered water can be aimed in any direction.
The pump output and throughflow can be set by the control knob on the outflow nozzle.
The power-diffusor is adjusted to regulate the air intake and thus the oxygen enrichment in the aquarium.
(Instead of the diffusor, other extension pieces can be used; see accessories)
Directly under the pumphead is a mediabox. It can be filled with:
- a filter pad for mechanical-biological filtration,
- a fine filter pad for fine filtration/polishing,
- bioMECH or SUBSTRATpro for biological filtration or
- EHEIM AKTIV for adsorptive filtration.
Also biological as well as adsorbtive filter cartridges or filter pads can be placed in the other filter modules.
aquaball has a modular construction. This means that by adding or removing filter modules (filter baskets) you can adjust the filter volume as necessary.
- For extending the filter use ExtensionSET2
- The filter baskets can be easily clipped together and released (Easy-Klick Locking System)
- Due to the modular construction the filter cartridges or media can be cleaned at different intervals thus preserving bacteria cultures.
aquaball sucks in water over a large surface area. The round filter modules are designed so that the water is absorbed evenly from all sides over almost the whole surface area.
The holder for aquaball is simply fixed to the glass with suction cups. For cleaning, exchanging modules or filling with filter media, the filter is simply removed from its holder.
EHEIM aquaball 60
|For aquariums of about.||30.00 l|
|For aquariums up to approx.||60.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx.||150.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour to about||480.00 l|
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)||0.37 m|
|Power(50 Hz) to||5 watt|
|Filter volume||0.18 l|
|Dimensions in Ø||96.00 mm|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
|Packing||4 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||9.50 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||22.30 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||10.80 cm|
|For outdoor use||no|
EHEIM aquaball 130
EAN 4011708240137 Article No. 2402020 UPC (-) For aquariums of about. 60.00 l For aquariums up to approx. 130.00 l Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx. 180.00 l Pump power (50 Hz) per hour to about 550.00 l Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz) 0.43 m Power(50 Hz) to 6 watt Filter volume 0.32 l Height 215.00 mm Dimensions in Ø 96.00 mm Voltage 230 volt Standard power plug EUR Packing 4 Part (s) Packing dimensions(Width) 9.50 cm Packing dimensions(Height) 27.80 cm Packing dimensions(Depth) 10.80 cm Freshwater yes Sea water yes For outdoor use no
EHEIM aquaball 180
EAN 4011708240144 Article No. 2403020 UPC (-) For aquariums of about. 80.00 l For aquariums up to approx. 180.00 l Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx. 210.00 l Pump power (50 Hz) per hour to about 650.00 l Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz) 0.43 m Power(50 Hz) to 6 watt Filter volume 0.46 l Height 270.00 mm Dimensions in Ø 96.00 mm Voltage 230 volt Standard power plug EUR Packing 2 Part (s) Packing dimensions(Width) 9.50 cm Packing dimensions(Height) 33.50 cm Packing dimensions(Depth) 10.80 cm Freshwater yes Sea water yes For outdoor use no
|Spare Parts||Language||File size|
|aquaball_biopower_E_||4.13 MB||Manual||Language||File size|
|EHEIM_ aquaball_60_130_180_manual||12.71 MB|