The mini for the corner
EHEIM aquaCorner 60 – the corner internal filter for open top aquariums from 10 up to 60 litres. It fits perfectly into the corner of the aquarium and takes up very little space. Ideal also for nano aquariums.
With the EHEIM aquaCorner 60 you have an extremely small corner filter. It offers high performance and is cleverly constructed.
aquaCorner had been developed especially for small aquariums (also nano aquariums). Because it is a corner filter, it takes up little space in the aquarium. It simply hangs onto the glass. It fixes so close to the glass that no livestock can get trapped in the gap. Also its suction is tuned, so that small creatures (e.g. shrimps or fish) don’t get sucked in. aquaCorner can be easily flipped open. In the top there is a pre-filter – behind it a mediabox. It comes completely equipped with EHEIM filter media.
Benefits of EHEIM aquaCorner 60
- Corner internal filter for small aquariums (and nano aquariums) from 10 up to 60 l.
- Powerful, but with gentle suction (small creatures)
- Easy to hang onto the glass
- Suitable for up to 5 mm glass thickness
- Filter easy to flip open
- Filter sponge as pre-filter integrated in the head
- Mediabox for bio-filter media, active carbon, phosphate remover etc.
- Dosing chamber for water treatments, fertiliser etc.
- Motor unit remains in tank during cleaning
- Comes completely equipped with original EHEIM filter media: filter pad and EHEIM SUBSTRATpro
EHEIM aquaCorner 60
|For aquariums of about.||10.00 l|
|For aquariums up to approx.||60.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour to about||200.00 l|
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)||0.40 m|
|Power(50 Hz) of||4 watt|
|Filter volume||0.00 l|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
|Packing||4 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||9.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||26.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||8.00 cm|
|For outdoor use||no|
|Glass thickness max||5.00 mm|