As efficient as an external filter
EHEIM biopower – the first internal filter with external filter technology and multi-layer filtration. It combines the flexibility of the EHEIM aquaball with the effectiveness of a compact external filter.
With EHEIM biopower you have a high performance internal filter that has never before existed.
It has got its all-round rotatable pumphead, its modular construction and further features from the aquaball concept.
The special thing about biopower is that it offers multi-layer filtration just like an external filter. The closed filter baskets are filled with highly efficient filter medial (e.g. SUBSTRATpro). The inlet basket with filter cartridge for the mechanical-biological prefiltration is located at the bottom. The water sucked in at the bottom is pumped to the top through the various filter layers and after filtration directed back into the tank.
There are 3 models for aquariums from 80 up to 240 litres.
Benefits of EHEIM biopower
- Multi-layer filtration just like an external filter
- Modular construction with closed filter baskets, filled with EHEIM SUBSTRATpro; inlet basket with filter cartridge (Other filter media can also be used)
- Pumphead holder at the top with filter pad and cover grill
- All-round adjustable pumphead to direct the outflow as required
- Fitted with power-diffusor for strong oxygen enrichment and a wide jet nozzle for natural surface water movement
- Easy removal and repositioning of filter baskets with Easy-Klick locking system
- Suitable for aquariums with light to moderate stocking (Fish > 5 cm); for fresh or marine water
- Complete with original EHEIM Filter media and ready for use
The aquaball concept with external filter technology
- For extending the filter use ExtensionSET2
- The filter baskets can be easily clipped together and released (Easy-Klick Locking System)
- Due to the modular construction the filter cartridges or media can be cleaned at different intervals thus preserving bacteria cultures.
EHEIM biopower 160
|For aquariums of about.||80.00 l|
|For aquariums up to approx.||160.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx.||180.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour to about||550.00 l|
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)||0.43 m|
|Power(50 Hz) to||6 watt|
|Filter volume||0.38 l|
|Dimensions in Ø||96.00 mm|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
|Packing||4 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||12.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||25.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||10.60 cm|
|For outdoor use||no|
EHEIM biopower 200
EAN 4011708240151 Article No. 2412020 UPC (-) For aquariums of about. 100.00 l For aquariums up to approx. 200.00 l Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx. 210.00 l Pump power (50 Hz) per hour to about 650.00 l Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz) 0.43 m Power(50 Hz) to 6 watt Filter volume 0.53 l Height 270.00 mm Dimensions in Ø 96.00 mm Voltage 230 volt Standard power plug EUR Packing 4 Part (s) Packing dimensions(Width) 12.00 cm Packing dimensions(Height) 30.00 cm Packing dimensions(Depth) 10.60 cm Freshwater yes Sea water yes For outdoor use no
EHEIM biopower 240
EAN 4011708240168 Article No. 2413020 UPC (-) For aquariums of about. 160.00 l For aquariums up to approx. 240.00 l Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx. 280.00 l Pump power (50 Hz) per hour to about 750.00 l Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz) 0.60 m Power(50 Hz) to 8 watt Filter volume 0.68 l Height 325.00 mm Dimensions in Ø 96.00 mm Voltage 230 volt Standard power plug EUR Packing 2 Part (s) Packing dimensions(Width) 12.00 cm Packing dimensions(Height) 34.00 cm Packing dimensions(Depth) 10.60 cm Freshwater yes Sea water yes For outdoor use no
|Spare Parts||Language||File size|
|aquaball_biopower_E_||4.13 MB||Manual||Language||File size|